Helping Albertans achieve their dreams by turning the complex world of banking into brilliantly simple solutions. That’s ATB. Is that you?
The Business Architect assists in delivering a process framework depicting how Business Process Management provides customer value through their operational processes. To accomplish this, the Business Architect helps clarify the strategies, capabilities and initiatives from various business units to deliver a roadmap of change that is required to transform ATB’s business. The role is accountable for ensuring the standards used in developing the process framework are understood and used within the ATB’s Areas of Expertise (AoE). Using standard core and secondary business architecture competencies, the Business Process Architect also leads workshops in the Business Target Operating Model (BTOM) process.
You will find success based on your ability to:
· Support effective enterprise business process governance that enables business agility while managing financial results and risk management processes.
· Work with the Enterprise Business Process Architect to develop the architectural roadmap to build ATB business process framework that will give the AoE the ability to see the impact of changes in their areas.
· Strategic planning and ability to influence process design.
· Align business process levels (Event -driven Process Chains) with business capability maps.
· Ensure alignment of the business process framework, business capabilities and enterprise architecture with overall strategies within the AoE.
· Align performance metrics with process hierarchy to ensure the Key Performance Indicators of the strategies and business capabilities are defined and agreed to by the AoE.
· Maintain the Process Architecture.
· Establish a governance structure to maintain the integrity of business process architecture to ensure continued buy in by the Enterprise regarding mapping and expertise provided by the business architecture team.
· Create and manage the business process framework for the enterprise to ensure alignment of enterprise architecture and process framework.
· Create and manage business process framework with critical groups such as business continuity and financial controls.
· Sustain ATB process models to enable proper regression testing of process and technology changes.
· Effectively plan and execute process discovery sessions to elicit necessary information from different levels in an organization.
· Lead and drive process modeling discussions with very minimal support and guidance;
· Identify process scope
· Execute process stakeholder analysiss
· Create current state process models from information culled in process discover sessions.
· Conduct business process model validation sessions.
· Manage models, databases and objects through the ARIS Change Management Process.
As the ideal candidate you possess:
· A university degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related fields and/or equivalent experience.
· Minimum of 3 years of work experience in the financial services industry that span any of the following areas:
o Application development lifecycle including: defining requirements, architecture, prototyping, software and module design, implementation, testing and technical documentation.
o Process improvement including: Root cause analysis, process mapping, process analysis, financial and risk analysis for decision making.
· (+) push is due to the additional: 3 or more years experience in process architecture, design, process governance and knowledge management frameworks. Including previous experience developing and executing training for individuals or teams on process improvement methods and standards.
· Demonstrated data gathering and process discovery techniques (e.g. job shadowing, design workshop).
· Ability to create process models using Business Process Modelling and Notation.
· Strong process performance metrics development (KPI, scorecard).
· Proficient use of enterprise value stream mapping (using ARIS / Visio, or other industry recognized tools).
· Demonstrated understanding of enterprise capability architecture
So what can ATB Financial offer you? Imagine paying less for your everyday banking, mortgages, loans and investments. Throw in an excellent benefits and pension package, opportunities for career advancement, and a financial institution that’s leading the way in change – now you’re talking about a career with a company that allows you to grow. As an award-winning employer-of-choice – we have the best of the best working for Albertans. Sound like a team you want to be a part of?
Advancement. Fun. Rewards… We get it.
To learn more visit atb.com.
Online applications are preferred. ATB Financial is an equal opportunity employer. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, due to the high number of resumes we receive, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
For additional information on this posting, please contact Jacquilynne Ellison, Talent Acquisition Specialist at 587-215-8788 or at email@example.com. [Note: please apply using our online system and not the contact's email address].
For information on communities where ATB thrives, please visit http://www.atb.com/contact-us/Pages/branch-locator.aspx
To submit your resume for this job, select how you heard about the job and then click the "Submit Your Resume" button below.
(NOTE: You need to have an account created in order to refer someone. Clicking this button will ask you to log in. If you are a returning user, log in to refer the person. If you are a new user, please create a Resume Profile first.)